Plemix offer a 6 months warranty service to phones, tablets, cameras and camcorders (effective from 01 Dec, 2015, 00:00, Hong Kong Time, UTC/GMT +8 hours). For the orders placed before this effective date, no warranty service will be covered. The warranty service is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
1. The warranty service is offered from the date of arrival at your location.
2. This warranty service is valid only for the original customer who purchased the item.
3. The item(s) beyond the 6 months of purchase will not be covered with the warranty service.
4. Exception for the warranty service:
a) Defects caused by human damages and accidents;
b) Use of supplies or parts not meeting the product's specifications;
c) Misuse of other software application which are not compatible with the item;
d) Damage due to water, fire, or other acts of nature;
e) Defects caused by the normal ageing of the product (such as scratches or tears of the item coating);
e) Self repair, or unauthorized product modification, removal, installation and set-up service (including upgrades and expansions) by any third party;
f) Failure to follow instructions supplied with the product;
g) Accessories (such as earphones, batteries, or connecting cables, etc) and cosmetic (packaging or boxes) damages are not included in the warranty service
5. Plemix reserves the final decision to determine if the RMA item has or has not performed by following the product instructions
6. Before sending back an item for warranty service, customer must contact us about the defect and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Any return sent without a RMA number will not be accepted by us. Customer assumes all responsibility (included the return shipping fee) for the package until it arrives at our office. Plemix will not be responsible for returned packages if lost or damaged by your mailing service.
7. Customer has to ship back the RMA item via an insured carrier and obtain a tracking number for your package. The RMA item requested to be securely packed in a box using bubbles wrap, and must be double boxed
8. Customer has to include a copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box) when sending back an item.
9. It will usually take at least 2 - 6 weeks (subject to the situation of defect) to process the warranty items. Plemix will responsible for the shipping fee of sending back the item to customer only.
10. Customer should backup all data and information properly before they send back the electronics products. All data and information stored in the item may be lost or deleted during the repair process. Plemix will not responsible for any lost of the data or information.
11. Plemix reserves the right not to provide any report (written or oral) toward the repairing services.
Plemix reserves the right to interpret the above Terms and Conditions in case of any dispute.
** If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.