The return policy governs any purchase made through our Plemix.com retail website. Plemix offers a 14 Days Return Policy for defective items from the date of arrival at your location (effective from 01 Dec, 2015, 00:00, Hong Kong Time, UTC/GMT +8 hours). Customer's returned item must meet the requirements stated below in order for us to accept it:
1. Engraved products are not refundable in any circumstances;
2. Any item lost in the mail will not be responsible by Plemix;
3. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. This also applies to defective items;
4. All returned items for refund are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee (There will not be restocking fee on defective items);
5. All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you;
6. Returned item must be double boxed, customer should not adhere any labels or postage on the product's packaging;
7. Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without a RMA number will not be accepted by us. Customer, assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office. Plemix will not be responsible for returned packages if lost by your mailing service;
8. Please include the following information when returning an item:
a) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box. If so, the package will not be accepted even if it is not defective);
b) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box);
c) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or exchange;
9. Shipping fees and insurance are NON-Refundable. In certain cases, there might be other miscellaneous fees pertaining to your order which are also non-fundable
Plemix reserves the right to interpret the above Terms and Conditions in case of any dispute.
** If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.